* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Clara deletes all her tweets, and apologies on Facebook after posting this on Twitter:
“This is Clara. I finally finished my schedule for the day. Lately, I have been writing down so many of my thoughts, but I think I will stop writing now to study these thoughts and to focus on acting.“
- Movie poster for “No Breathing” with Lee Jong Suk & Seo In Guk revealed.
- Jung Ryeo Won models for Elle September 2013, see here
- Clara for L’Officiel hommes September, 2013, see here
- At his press conference for upcoming drama “Secrets” Ji Seong talks marriage with Lee Bo Young saying:
“We believed in each other. We understood that we would sometimes be too busy with our personal schedules to pay attention to each other and we were sorry about that.“
- Cha Seung Won’s son, Cha No Ah, has been involved in a whole heap of trouble lately, getting involved in a marijuana case with DMTN’s Daniel, and being accused of sexual assault. On the 14th he admitted to the drug use, and his next public hearing with be October 1 at 2pm.
- Park Ki Woong for Allure September, 2013, see here
- Lee Jong Suk for Singles September, 2013, see here
- Han Chae Young shares picture of her son’s feet on her Weibo account for her birthday, with the message:
“I’m even more happy because I’m celebrating my birthday this year with my new family. Thank you for all your congratulations. I want to see you soon.“
- Even MORE bridal pictures of Lee Min Jung, see here
- Hwang Jung Eum talked marriage, and her upcoming drama “Secrets” at the drama’s press conference:
“To tell the truth, I wish to marry when I’m at my best. I remember my past drama ‘Giant‘ had a viewer rating of 48%, so it’s not impossible.…It’s my first KBS drama. Because there is no one with a stiff personality, I am enjoying the shootings. I haven’t enjoyed a project this much since ‘High Kick Through the Roof.'”
- Hwang Jung Eum is known for dating SG Wannabe member, Kim Yoon Jun for 8 years.
- Clara for In Style August 2013, see here
- Jang Geun Suk’s drama, “Pretty Man,” is picked up by KBS, and has added Lee Jang Woo to its cast. The production company had this to say:
“‘Pretty Man’ has been confirmed as KBS 2TV’s Weds-Thurs drama airing at the end of November.”
- Jang Shin Young for Marie Claire September 2013, see here
- Han Hye Jin is coming back to Korea! Though she was meant to comeback and promote movie, “When A Man Loves” in November, she will be coming back in October. Her agency had this to say:
“Since she’s passionate about acting, she’ll be putting her everything into choosing her next project. As she said when she got married, she’ll continue with her acting. She’ll be going back and forth from England to Korea for her marriage.…She’s happy in England and her marriage. She’s spending time doing all the things she couldn’t do because of her busy scheduling. She’s taking the time off to recharge herself…Since she’s passionate about acting, she’ll be putting her everything into choosing her next project. As she said when she got married, she’ll continue with her acting. She’ll be going back and forth from England to Korea for her marriage…She’s happy in England and her marriage. She’s spending time doing all the things she couldn’t do because of her busy scheduling. She’s taking the time off to recharge herself.“
- Song Seung Hun is the cover boy for High Cut, Vol. 110, see here
He even talks marriage with the magazine, and I get the sense he doesn’t feel marriage is meant for him…I’LL MARRY YOU!
“There’s still a lot of people around me who haven’t gotten married yet and marriage still feels like something that happens to other people, but even if I say things like this, you never know, I might suddenly meet a destined love tomorrow.”
- Clara donates $14,500 to women to undergo breast surgery
“I feel joyful to use my influence for a good cause. I will become an actress that participates in good works one at a time.”